Tastier, more vibrant dishes will have your friends and family wondering what your secret is.
Do you have hard water spots or mineral build up?
Stop hard water spots and scaling with Culligan.
Hard water results from high levels of calcium and magnesium in water. It's a natural occurrence that affects over 85% of the water supply in North America. Hard water minerals stick to everything water touches, and do more than leave an unsightly residue - they can actually harm your home and cost you money! Locate hard water in Lake Havasu City AZ, Parker AZ, and Earp CA and the surrounding areas using the map below.
How hard is your water?
The map illustrates the approximate grains per gallon (GPG). Your water hardness may vary depending on the source. Contact your local Culligan Water Specialist if you'd like to get your water tested.
Common hard water problems include –
- Spots on dishes, glassware and utensils
- Mineral build-up on faucets, and in sinks and tubs
- Excessive cleaning products and time needed for cleaning, due to mineral build-up
- Higher electric and gas bills, due to mineral build-up on water heater heating coils
- Shortened life spans for water using appliances due to mineral build-up on internal mechanisms
- Increased soap and shampoo use, because hard water doesn't produce a good lather
- Stiff, worn clothes from leftover mineral and soap residue
- Dry, flaky skin from leftover mineral and soap residue
- Brittle, lifeless hair from leftover mineral and soap residue
Hard water can harm your home or business in a variety of ways, and Culligan has the right water treatment equipment for every situation. Whether you need the innovative Culligan® High-Efficiency (HE) Water Softener to save up to 46% on salt, water and energy use or the affordable Culligan® Medallist Water Softener for everyday softening, your local Culligan Man™ has the perfect solution for you.
Contact your local Culligan Man™ and start enjoying soft water today.
Latest Blog Posts
Culligan Water solutions help you become greener, cleaner and more cost-efficient with your water use. Learn how.
What Clients Say
Being new to Lake Havasu we needed a water softener. I called a few places and Dave was the first and only to respond. He came out the same day! When he saw we had an old system, he replaced a part and got it going for $125, instead of selling us a new unit. He' totally honest and knows his stuff. Absolutely fantastic!! Highly recommended.
- Culligan Customer